항상 회원님들의 건강과 행복을 기원합니다. 한국중원언어학회에서 개최하는 추계학술대회에 대해서 안내말씀을 드리고자 합니다. 이번 추계학술대회에서는 계속되는 코로나의 확산으로 인하여 비대면으로 진행하고자 합니다. 이번 학술대회에서 발표를 희망하시는 회원분들께서는 하단의 내용을 참조하시어 초록을 Easychair링크를 접속하시어 제출해주시길 부탁드립니다.
한국중원언어학회 발전을 위한 회원님들의 관심과 도움에 항상 감사드리며, 이번 추계학술대회에 많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
The Joongwon Linguistic Society of Korea
Call for papers
The 2021 Fall Conference of the Joongwon Linguistic Society of Korea (JWL) will take place in October 30, 2021 (Korean Standard Time). This conference will be held virtually because of the continuing spread of COVID-19.
Keynote speakers: The conference of JWL will feature two keynote speakers:
- Professor Emeritus Chin-Woo Kim (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- Professor Jae Hoon Yeon (SOAS University of London)
Submission guidelines: The JWL conference organizing committee welcomes abstract submissions for 20-minute oral presentations, followed by 10 minutes for discussion. We welcome two single-spaced pages of abstracts in linguistics and associated fields covering any topic and in any approach, such as phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, historical-comparative linguistics, psycholinguistics, cognitive linguistics, sociolinguistics, discourse & grammaticalisation, first & second Language Acquisition, and language education. Abstracts must be anonymous and must present original research that has not been published anywhere before. Abstracts should be written in English or Korean and should be submitted as PDF files via EasyChair. To submit an abstract, authors must follow the following steps:
1. To begin, please login at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=the2021fallconferenc.
2. If you do not have an EasyChair account, click on "sign up for an account." Please fill out a simple form to create an account.
3. Click "New Submission" at the top of the page.
4. Tick the "Corresponding Author" box for all authors who wish to receive e-mail correspondences or notifications.
5. Enter your title in the "Title" field.
6. Enter at least three keywords.
7. Upload your abstract .pdf file in the "Abstract" field. Only .pdf files will be accepted.
8. Click "Submit."
Deadline: Abstracts are due by September 15th, 2021, 11:59 pm (GMT). Notification of acceptance will be given by September 30th, 2021.
For more information: Please direct all enquiries regarding both the abstract submission and the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Joongwon Linguistic Society of Korea : The Joongwon Linguistic Society of Korea (JWL) was founded in 1994. Since then, JWL has made great strides thanks to the devoted efforts of all the members. Studies in Linguistics, the journal of our society first published in 1997, was selected as a candidate for the registered journals of Korea Research Foundation in 2009, and was promoted to a registered journal in 2013. JWL, which has played a leading role in the development of linguistics and related studies in Korea, continues to make efforts to achieve a greater academic leap forward both at home and abroad.